Wednesday, July 27, 2011

oooh hey!


Did you know I was on vacation?

We've been at my parents' house for over a month, and still have a little than a month left. 

We are rested up, tan and happy!

{almost} the whole family is here - my parents, me and the Little Dude, my sister, her hubby and their babe.

Yep, I am an aunt now! My nephew was born on the 17th of June. It's awesome that I can cuddle him and then give him back :)

Little Dude loves his cousin - he sings to him, talks to him, gives him kisses; and in turn Little Nephew loves his cousin - he babbles and smiles when Little Dude does any of those things I mentioned.

We travel around a lot - neighborhood cities, camping, hiking, and of course the beach. Little Dude is learning Russian, and is getting great at math.

I love love love it here, but I miss hubby and home and can't wait to go back! Though I know I'll be missing my family here like crazy once we leave....



No comments:

Post a Comment